The TAC Board met Tuesday evening and voted to open the facility beginning Monday June 1st on a limited basis. Guidelines have been established to conform to social distancing. Groups will be responsible for adhering to the guidelines listed below when using the facility. Groups should use their individual discretion as to the decision to meet.
IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL OR ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RISKING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OTHERS BY COMING THE TAC.
The following guidelines will apply until further notice:
1. Main Meeting Room
a. The maximum allowed capacity at any given time will be 36.
b. Chairs will be arranged and placed to maintain a 6 ft distance recommendation.
c. The floors will be marked to indicate where each chair is to be is to be located.
d. Chairs are not to be moved.
2. Back Meeting Room
a. The maximum allowed capacity at any given time will be 10.
b. There will be 10 chairs in that room
c. Should there be need to use this room those utilizing this space should maintain adherence to 6ft distancing.
a. The coffee machine will be removed.
b. There will be no communal beverage service of any kind.
c. The Refrigerator will be taken out of service and is not to be used.
4. Both front doors should be unlocked when the space is occupied.
a. The door on the right as you are facing the front from the outside will be designated “Entrance Only”.
b. The door on the left as you face the front from the outside will be designated as “Exit Only”
5. Signs will be placed throughout the facility indicating capacity as well as State Recommended COVID conduct.
6. A letter will be posted on the bulletin board for each group and attached to the door of each group’s locker.
7. A copy of these guidelines will be affixed to the front desk to remind chairpersons of them.
8. The use of masks is strongly encouraged.
9. Each group will be required to clean the facility after each meeting by wiping down all surfaces with a disinfecting solution that will be made readily available. This includes chairs, table and counter tops, bathroom surfaces door and door handles, drink and snack machine surfaces, and any other surfaces one might see fit to clean.
10.Finally, everyone who attends meeting during this time should know; if someone who has been to the TAC subsequently develops COVID, health officials may follow up by tracing that individuals contact. ANONYMITY OF ATTENDEES WILL BE AT ISSUE SHOULD THIS HAPPEN.
We urge you to help maintain the parameters laid out in this letter. It’s your club. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or another member of the board if you have any concerns or questions.